Create, Re-architect and replace Legacy application to become more cost efficient, productive for your security and compliance requirements, Get a tangible financial and operational benefits with migrating Legacy application.
iCore, simplify business needs and make it efficient by Planning the Migration of Enterprise with migrating legacy application, redeploying an application, typically on newer platforms and infrastructure that gives your business a paradigm shift. iCore's knowledge on web based application removes bottlenecks, redundant processes and huge cost incurred on legacy systems. With our team of professionals proficient in such migration, we help business in re-analyzing the requirements and help in moving to web enables applications with upgraded technology and more productive solutions necessary to identify and understand the business and technical factors for the migration. Reducing costs by significant cost savings because of the increased utilization resulting from the pooling of resources and the standardization and automation required for cloud services. With Migarating Legacy Application iCore enables rapid delivery of IT services, which increases business efficiency.
Our legacy application migration capabilities are:
- Legacy Application re-design / re-transform / re-engineer
- Migration to multiple databases or database upgrade/migration to web platforms
- Application implementation, training & maintenance and support
- GUI migration
Process and Methodology:
- Legacy assessment and analysis wherein iCore team evaluates and analyses Legacy assessment and analysis the existing system, processes and limitations, dependencies and functionalities which lays the foundation to reshape your business.
- Defining Legacy architecture iCore also simplify all business solutions by analyzing various levels of abstraction and interaction followed by charting the analysis.
- Developing wrapper classes which communicates between existing legacy system and web based application.
- Transformation to Web GUI This is the final stage of web enabling the legacy system wherein the legacy UI are mapped or transformed into Web enabled GUI to be used in the web application.